Monday, January 9, 2012

Do you ever feel naked?


Do you ever feel naked?

One of Will's favorite Bon Jovi songs came on while I was at the grocery store this morning.   

I have not mentioned in this blog, but Will was a HUGE Bon Jovi fan!  We used to take him every Tuesday to sing karaoke and he would always sing as many Bon Jovi songs as possible before bedtime.  He was growing his hair out and was actually scheduled to sing, Wanted, Dead or Alive, at his school's talent show.

The song, Living on a Prayer, came on while I was picking up dog food this morning and there I was naked in the grocery store.   At least I felt naked standing there trying to stop the tears.  I absolutely hate crying in public and feel very vulnerable when I do.  I felt totally naked standing there fully clothed.   Thankfully I was up pretty early and there were very few people in the store.

I am not scared to cry but I do hate feeling vulnerable.  


No comments:

Post a Comment